I’ve been seeing posts about the healing power of essential oils. I’ve heard many testimonies from friends of its positive effects. A friend introduced me to a brand 2 years ago but never got the chance to buy it. A few weeks ago, was able to experience doTERRA Essential Oils, so far, I’m loving it!
I was invited to witness the life-enhancing benefits of doTERRA Essential Oils and got to try it on myself too. That time I had a terrible migraine coz I was up and about at 4am, on my 3rd event for the day, was really tired and had a late lunch.
As I watch the speaker explain the company and its products, I can already feel my head reeling. I so wanted to ask for an essential oil that might be able to help ease the pressure on my head. When she got to the part where she was telling about headaches etc, I borrowed the bottle and put in on my temple. I’m not quite sure if it was Lavender or Peppermint, but the thing is, the tension on my head slowly went away!
Next was a demonstration of the doTERRA Essential Oils via massage. A full kit was used and the sequence needs to be followed. One thing that Ms. Chew kept on telling us was that, while doing the massage therapy, one hand must always be in contact with the body. This way, the healing powers of the essential oils will not be broken.
When the massage therapy session was over, we were lucky enough to be given our own doTERRA Essential Oils full bottle samples and I got these 3:
Lavender Peace Essential Oil Calming Blend
• Apply to the bottom of feet or on a pillow before sleeping
• Use with bath salts for a relaxing spa bathing experience
• Lightly apply to soothe sun-exposed skin
• Apply to back, hands, or feet of a restless or agitated child
• Use to calm and soothe occasional skin irritations
• Calm sensitive skin and soothe pores after hair removal
• Apply to dry, chapped lips before applying lip balm
• Use with Peppermint for a healthy scalp massage
• Add to lotion for a stress-relieving hand massage
Peppermint Essential Oil Supplement
- Take one drop internally to calm occasional indigestion or upset stomach
- Use with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse
- Diffuse aromatically or apply topically for an invigorating vapor
- Add to a cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated
- Inhale as a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up on long drives
- Add to shampoo and conditioner for a stimulating hair and scalp massage
- Use internally with Lavender and Lemon to protect against seasonal threats
- Diffuse during study time
PastTense Tension Essential Oil
PastTense is a distinctive blend of essential oils known to reduce the feelings associated with tension and stress.
• Features Wintergreen, Lavender, Peppermint,
Frankincense, Cilantro, Marjoram, Roman
Chamomile, Basil, and Rosemary essential oils
• Helps ease stressful feelings
• Helps calm emotions
• Packaged for convenient application in a roll-on
I have been using these doTERRA Essential Oils since I got them and believe me, it works! My intake of migraine meds is lessened coz I use the Lavender and PastTense frequently. I use Peppermint by adding a few drops on my diffuser. My kids love the smell too!
In case you’re interested to know more about the doTERRA Essential Oils, you may check this website HERE for more details. Start using essential oils coz at least they’re natural and proven safe and effective!