Essential Oils have been around for centuries. Ancient Egyptians used it for medicinal purposes as well as beauty treatments. These days, we know it as Aromatherapy. But, these oils have other uses aside from that. There are many variants but on this post, we’ll focus on the stress-relieving and pain-buster essential oils. I’m currently using three (3) premiums oils – Lavender, Tea Tree, and Lemon, so please read on to know how you can manage stress and alleviate pain using these health essentials.
I’m using several essential oils for different purposes like headaches, asthma, insomnia, cough and colds, insect bites, fever and many more. I stopped drinking meds last year for mild asthma-relief and just using lavender and peppermint. I actually hate drinking meds, hahaha… So, essential oils are life for me! For simple headaches and vertigo, my HG is peppermint. Actually, peppermint is the most-used for the family.
But, I’m supposed to discuss Legande Essential Oils specifically the Stress and Pain Buster kit, so I’ll get back to that 🙂
Lavender Essential Oil
- It’s one of the multipurpose oils which can be used in basically any minor illnesses such as coughs and colds, minor injuries and skin irritations.
- The sweet, rich aroma calms the nerves, improves the quality of sleep and can be incorporated with your skincare regimen for anti-aging.
- Soothes skin after a day in the sun
- Use as a massage oil for that calming feel
I use it for relaxation, to de-stress especially when I’m depressed and of course, for anti-aging.
- I put a drop or two on my palm, rub it on my forehead, temples, and nape to ward off an impending headache or migraine.
- A drop or two on my soles and on my head pillow to help me sleep soundly at night.
- When I’m so stressed at work or feeling depressed, I put a few drops in a diffuser. The aroma calms my mind and nerves. After a while, I can focus on whatever I’m doing.
- My youngest sometimes comes home with a minor scrape or a mosquito bite, so I dab a little on the affected area after cleaning it.
- For anti-aging, I put a few drops on whatever skincare I’m using as well as makeup 🙂
Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tea Tree is well-known to treat and fight acne.
- Reduces skin itching or irritation, soothes dry skin as well as heal a wide range of skin issues
- Help wounds heal faster
- Works as an insect repellant
- Kills bacteria and fungus
This essential oil has targeted benefits for my family. Also, a staple oil and we’d rather use it than drink or apply meds.
- My eldest son uses it to treat cystic acne and it dries easily plus the bacteria doesn’t spread.
- I add a few drops on the regular lotion we use so it also acts as an insect repellant.
- Did you know that you can also add tea tree oil to shampoo to help remove dandruff flakes? Yes! And it also minimizes scalp itch.
- I use tea tree oil diluted with a coconut carrier oil and into a diffuser. The aroma also has a calming effect plus since the whole family has asthma, it can eliminate airborne bacteria.
Lemon Essential Oil
- Eases fatigue and can help you focus
- Reduces anxiety and depression symptoms, a mood lifter!
- Has antioxidants
- Has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
- Stimulates the immune system
Lemon has been known to be a home health remedy since I was a kid. I remember my aunt washing my red-ant bitten arm with a basin of water mixed with lemon shavings. It also helped in speeding up heal my wounds when I fell on my bike.
- I use this a lot for aromatherapy especially when I’m down or not in the mood to even lift a finger. It perks up my senses and boosts my brain cells
- Whenever someone in the family has a sore throat, I’d immediately dab 2 drops on my palm and rub it on the throat.
- I add this to my nighttime skincare regimen alternately with lavender for a fresh-looking skin in the morning.
There are many essential oils in the market these days but you should make sure that it’s all-natural and pure. Using fake ones can pose a health risk.
How to spot a pure essential oil? Get a white strip of paper and let one or two drops and wait a minute or two. There should not be a residue at all.
Legande Essential Oils are 100% Pure and available in Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Frankincense and Grapefruit. Packages are also available in Energy Booster, Mood Lifter, and Stress Buster.
You should check it out at https://www.legande.com/ and follow their updates on Facebook and Instagram at @legandeofficial.