Julia Barretto, the beautiful Brand Ambassador of Pure ‘N Fresh is surely having a lot of fun endorsing their latest products which hit the local retail stores and supermarkets with a loud bang.
I actually like this new “IT Girl”, she’s young, fresh and uber beautiful, a perfect product endorser for these Pure ‘N Fresh teen essentials. I bet her teen followers are now using the brand and enjoying the new scents.
Pure ‘N Fresh Colognes available in 3 variants: Tangerine Delight, Tropical Splash and Blush Berry
Pure ‘N Fresh Feminine Wash comes in 3 scents: Fabulously Fruity, Mandarin Kisses and Berry Twist
I discovered Pure ‘N Fresh a few years ago when the nearby supermarket had no stock of my fave pHCare Feminine Wash and because I didn’t want to try another brand aside from Unilab, I grabbed the smallest bottle and went my way.
Though I knew it was for teens only, honestly, I got the same fresh feeling and protection and actually liked the scents! I used it for awhile, well until I got myself a large bottle of pHCare, lol.
Just recently, Unilab sent me a package of Pure ‘N Fresh containing 1 Berry Twist Feminine Wash and 1 Blush Berry Cologne. I liked the new packaging, very enticing and you can’t miss it in the supermarket shelves.
Wasn’t able to use them though coz my niece grabbed them right from the box where I store my “for review” products.. I did get her opinions of course, lol.. Read them below..
Why Pure ‘N Fresh is now her BFF
- Fun and exciting product packaging, simply alluring! A teenage girl won’t hesitate to grab and try one, even if her fave product is beside it.
- The Blush Berry cologne lasts for many hours. She dabs a few before she leaves for school early in the morning and it’s already lunch time and she still smells fresh and fabulous!
- Her neck easily gets irritated when she splash on certain colognes, since this one is hypo-allergenic, mild and gentle, she can indulge.
- The Berry Twist Feminine Wash is an ideal protection for teenage girls especially during hot summer days and monthly periods. Gives that fresh and clean feeling all day long.
- It has milk proteins and Chamomile extract to help nourish the sensitive skin and boost necessary moisture.
- It’s pH-balanced and removes odor-causing bacteria and safe to use daily.
I never doubted that she’ll definitely like Pure ‘N Fresh, in fact, she made the switch after using up the review products. She’s much satisfied with the results and said she’ll try the other variants. Knowing her, she will grab all scents in one sweep, lol.
You can also try them, available in 7-11, other retail stores and supermarkets near you!
For the ladies, there’s a new feminine wash that’s creating a buzz around the country – Priva Intimate Feminine Wash, you might wanna try it also. It’s an upscale version of pHCare specially formulated for women looking for an intimate wash that has the same protective benefits PLUS MORE.
Credit: Photos from Pure ‘N Fresh Facebook Page
To know more about the company, please visit them at:
Pure ‘N Fresh Facebook: www.facebook.com/purenfreshforteens
* Disclaimer – I received no compensation for this publication apart from the review products sent by Unilab. Opinions/reviews expressed herein are 100% my own and may differ from those of yours. For detailed disclosure please read it HERE.