Entertainment Music

Bring In The Saxophone!

There are a lot of things to be merry about especially in the coming months, with all those anniversaries and birthdays on the way. I’m excited for next month coz my hubby and I will be celebrating our nth anniversary. With every celebration there is more happiness, therefore I always say, bring in the saxophone!

Antique Winds Saxophone

I bet you’re wondering why saxophone and not a piano or a guitar? Well, a sax sounds more romantic and yeah, sexy. I am thinking of a different kind of celebration this year but still with music in mind. We both love the same type of music and songs, so there will definitely be singing and dancing.

Hits: 204

You may also like...

9 Comments

1. The sax inspires thoughts and feelings of love and romance! It’s my fave instrument too!

2. joshua says:

Hi, I’ve been a lurker around your blog for a few months. I love this article and your entire site! Looking forward to reading more!

3. Maria Iemma says:

My son played the sax in high school and all the girls loved him … they said it sounded so sexy. He still plays a bit every now and then and we enjoy it.

4. md kennedy says:

I agree with you – the sax is such a soulful instrument!

5. M.Clark says:

Just like with different types of food, I consider music played by various solo instruments an acquired taste. I think I would be more likely to choose piano, violin, flute, or classical guitar music.

6. Donna Martin says:

not only that, but the style of music just adds to all of this. jazz was meant to be sensual, seductive, and a bit on the daring side.

7. Sandy Cain says:

I agree with you about the sax! It always reminds me of a smoky jazz club, with people like Bogey and Bacall ordering champagne cocktails and getting to know one another, with a soulful sax in the background. It’s never shown (movies in the old days left some things to the imagination!), but you KNOW how they’ll end up…..!

8. Maria Iemma says:

I will confess to you that I played the saxophone in my school band and loved it…have been trying to get my grandson so take it up and he chose the drums!!! To each his own of course, but I could have helped him practice the sax…

9. Renee Smith says:

My niece is learning the saxophone fight now. So unfortunately, the idea of a Sax does not bring about romantic thoughts for me, lol.