To have beautiful skin means you must take care of it inside and out. One of the best things you can do is knowing which skincare is appropriate for your skin type and eating a healthy diet.
I’ve tried oh so many skincare products honestly. Some have been effective and some were not as what I’ve expected. Well, sometimes it depends on your skin’s chemistry and there are some people who can get away using just about any product and there are those who are sensitive, thus requires prescription skincare.
CosRx actually means – “cosmetics” and “prescription (RX).” It aims to provide customized solutions for its customers’ individual skin concerns. If you’ve been having chronic skin issues, then you should use a skincare regimen that’s specially made for you.
Check out these recent CosRx deals on Shopee coz you might find something that might work on you if you don’t have highly sensitive skin.
A cleanser is the first step to your skincare routine. If you are not using a suitable one, all the rest of your regimen will fail because you simply haven’t washed off all those dirt, oil, and whatever that’s needed to be cleansed from your face prior to application of the next steps.
This COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is:
- a gentle gel type cleanser with a mildly acidic pH level.
- It is effective in cleansing sebum produced overnight without irritating or drying out your skin
- BHA (Betaine Salicylate) content helps mildly exfoliate your skin
- Tea tree oil ingredient helps soothe irritated skin
- Best to use as a second cleanser after removing makeup with a first cleanser (cleansing water, cleansing oil, etc.)
- with pH level: 5.30 ± 1.00
This COSRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum Renewal has CentellAC-Rx Complex which protects and calms skin, helps skin transparent and clear plus strengthens the skin’s barrier, and maintains balance.
Niacinamide helps fade dark and red spots, reduces hyperpigmentation and gives you a clear, radiant skin.
Skincare with snail extract has been proven effective but I haven’t tried it yet. This lightweight essence can give your skin glow from the inside out. It reduces redness, protects your skin from dryness, and improves skin’s elasticity. Snail mucin helps repair and soothes red, sensitive skin after breakouts by replenishing moisture
Key Ingredients of COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner:
- Mineral Water 74.55% : Mineral water from Jeju Island hydrates and nourishes skin, helping skin to glow and smooth.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water 10% : A natural exfoliating ingredient. It smooths and softens skin texture.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water 10% : A natural exfoliating ingredient. It provides even skin tone.
- Formulated with minimum ingredients to be gentle on sensitive skin
This toner helps soothe, refresh, and soften skin plus maintains skin’s optimal pH level, keeping the skin hydrated and healthy.
I have read tons of great reviews for CosRx so this must be really an outstanding skincare brand. If you’re up to using it as your next regimen, you can check out its official store on Shopee – https://shopee.ph/cosrx.ph
Oh, and since Kim Soo Hyun is now the newest brand ambassador of CosRx, you can get his photocards for me!
Remember to download the Shopee app for free from the App Store or Google Play