ASUS calls on the country’s most skilled designers to create a new ZenFone 2 Case, with the chance of collaborating with the ASUS team to have your very own design manufactured!
ASUS announced the launch of ZenLooks, a regional online design competition that invites all aspiring, creative designers and artists to test their skills and have a hand at creating their own ultimate gadget accessory – a new case for the stylish ZenFone 2.
The ZenLooks competition, which runs from November 9 – December 6, is inspired by ASUS’ recent Incredible Catwalk collaboration with Filipina fashion icon Kim Jones, wherein ASUS and Kim created Southeast Asia’s ultimate fashion story across seven different countries. Kim modelled a selection of ZenFone 2 cases in the Incredible Catwalk campaign, including the case designed exclusively for ASUS by popular Italian beauty and fashion vlogger, and international YouTube personality, CutiePieMarzia.
“The ZenFone 2 is this season’s most versatile accessory and it looks right at home next to Kim in our Incredible Catwalk fashion story. And now, we are proudly launching our ZenLooks campaign, inviting aspiring accessory designers all over the Philippines to showcase their creativity, and design their very own ZenFone 2 case. The Philippines’ most talented accessory designers are set to join the ranks of global YouTube icon CutiePieMarzia who has already created her own ZenFone 2 case.” shares Jamie Zaldivar, Asus Philippines Marketing Manager.
Interested participants are encouraged to enter using the recently launched Incredible Catwalk fashion story as their inspiration, images and videos of which are already available at http://www.facebook.com/ASUSph. Ultimately, each submitted ZenFone 2 case design should be inspired by the Philippines’ unique and unmatched heritage, aesthetic identity, diverse culture, striking landscape, and iconic elements.
How the ZenLooks design challenge works:
- Visit the ASUS Philippines Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ASUSph.
- Click on the ZenLooks
- Follow the steps to create your ZenFone 2 case design by uploading your own original photo that captures the Philippines’ iconic elements. Likewise, you may use the Incredible Catwalk image of Kim Jones in the Philippines as the inspiration for your own design.
- Submit and share your case design, and hashtag with #ZenLooks on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to check out the other designs from the Philippines.
Your Chance to Win
From 9 November to the 6 December 2015, one (1) winner will be announced every week, totaling four winners at the end of the design challenge.
Weekly Prizes: Each weekly winner will take home their very own ZenFone 2 Deluxe (worth PHP 17,995.00) and the limited edition ZenFone 2 case designed by CutiePieMarzia.
Grand Prize Out of the four weekly winners, a Grand Prize winner will be selected to collaborate with the design team at ASUS to have their winning case design manufactured.
About the ZenFone 2
The ZenFone 2 delivers a world-leading photography experience and a powerful all-round performance, all while looking luxuriously stylish.
- A 13MP/5MP PixelMaster Camera that captures stunning, high resolution photos with zero shutter lag.
- Industry-leading Low Light mode to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light, without a flash.
- Real Tone flash to ensure natural skin tones and accurate color.
- Backlight (Super HDR) mode to capture vivid, evenly-exposed photos in challenging backlit scenes, ensuring foreground subjects stand out clearly and are free of shadows.
- Selfie Panorama to capture wider angel selfie photos, allowing group shots.
- For those seeking fine-grained control over camera settings like ISO, shutter speed and more, Manual Mode offers users a DSLR-like experience right on their smartphone.
- A gorgeous all-new ergonomic design with a bright 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display.
- A super-fast 2.3GHz 64-bit Intel Atom processor with 4GB RAM and 4G/LTE connectivity.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
Zenfone 2 is available in all authorized resellers nationwide. Please contact your local ASUS representative for further information.
About Kim Jones
KimJones is Miss Jones.
Inspired by her life in Australia and fusing classic and casual, her style is refined but not restricted. Named one of the top fashion and travel influencers in the Philippines and Southeast Asia, Miss Jones is Kim’s personal creative outlet. Kim Jones’ reputation as a trend-setter and style inspiration has been embraced by fashion brands, from high street to luxury, across the globe. Her talents are also apparent in front of the camera. As well as hosting high-profile events, her turn as TV presenter for fashion and lifestyle shows display Kim’s genuine warmth, humor and charisma. Kim Jones recently graced the cover of Rogue Magazine’s Technology Issue naming her one of the 50 Most Influential Filipino’s Online, her penchant for compelling looks has led to her being featured by the likes of L’Officiel Singapore, L’Officiel Manila, The Coveteur and working with Scott Schuman of the renowned fashion blog The Sartorialist.
See Kim’s incredible journey here: https://instagram.com/kimcamjones/
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook vendor and maker of the world’s best-selling, most award-winning motherboards. A leading enterprise in the new digital era, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s digital home and office, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktop and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia devices, wireless solutions, networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 4,326 awards in 2014 and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with its Eee PC™. ASUS has more than 16,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,200 engineers. Company revenue for 2014 was approximately US$14.5 billion.