When it comes to printers, I’m quite particular because we do a lot of printing at home. Price, quality, and reliability are my topmost concerns. I would also like a printer that is user-friendly, one that my 11-year-old can operate easily. Since some of my friends don’t have printers at home and might wanna look into buying a new one, I’d like to introduce the latest from Brother Philippines, the new A3 Inkjet Printer Series.
Brother Philippines takes great pride in developing inkjet printers that deliver greater reliability, innovation, and cost-effectiveness. This same unwavering commitment to its ‘Customer First’ approach can be found in Brother’s newest A3 Inkjet Printer Series for businesses and home-office users with high print volumes.
“Many businesses are considering A3 inkjet printers for creating their business plans and presentations, or design materials such as floor plans, blueprints, site images, and technical drawings.” says Mr. Glenn Hocson, President at Brother Philippines. “However, such high-print volumes, ink replacement can be extremely costly. Brother’s latest A3 Inkjet Printer Series in 2018 has been designed for outstanding cost-efficiency and business productivity while delivering the same quality and reliability for which Brother is renowned.”
This new series features an Inkjet Printer HL-T4000DW and Multi-Function Centre, MFC-T4500DW. Performance and enhanced features for this new inkjet printer series include:
Superior Cost Efficiency
• Lower cost-per-page – Refill Tank System inkjet printers come with ultra-high-yield ink refill bottles that enable you to print up to 6,500 pages1 in black and 5,000 pages1 in color
• Cut costs by 50% – Instantly reduce your paper waste and expenses by half with the automatic 2-sided printing feature
• Enhanced durability – Features a robust printhead with stainless steel lamination and Piezoelectric ceramic technology for longer machine life and less frequent repairs and servicing
Effortless User Experience
• Convenient ink tank access – Enjoy quick, mess-free refills with the embedded, front-access tank, and easily monitor individual ink levels through the transparent ink tank cover
• Comprehensive paper handling – Handle a variety of paper weights and sizes with a 250 sheets standard tray and 100 sheets multi-purpose tray
• Multi-page scan, copy & fax capabilities2 – Perform multi-page scan and copy and fax jobs without having to insert the pages individually with the 50 sheets Automatic Document Feeder
• User-friendly navigation – Easily navigate features and functions with the large 2.7” LCD touchscreen and full-sized keypad2
• Fast print speeds – Enjoy print speeds3 of up to 22/20 ipm (mono/color), and boost your business productivity with Fast Mode speeds of up to 35/27 ppm (mono/color) [ipm: images per minute; ppm: pages per minute]
• Quick first-page-out times – Spend less time waiting with fast first-page-out times4 of just 5.5 seconds for mono prints and 6 seconds for colour prints
• Professional print quality – Print brilliant photos, crisp and clear text with an outstanding resolution of 1,200 x 4,800 dpi
• Comprehensive print capabilities – Print detailed floor plans, blueprints, site images and other materials in-house on a wide variety of paper types and sizes up to A3
• Multiple connectivity options – Easily share your device among the entire office workgroup using the built-in wireless and network connectivity
• Effortless mobile printing – Print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ or Windows® Mobile device through Brother’s iPrint&Scan, AirPrint, Mopria® and Google Cloud Print
• Print JPEGs directly from USB storage – Print photos from your USB flash drive conveniently via the front-access port with USB Direct Print
• Scan and print via Wi-Fi Direct – Directly print or scan from your mobile device without need for access to your network
Advanced Device Management
• Restrict access to your printers –Assign authorized users or groups with access to specific functions such as color printing, setting page limits, scanning features and more with the Secure Function Lock
• Integrate easily into your IT Security Infrastructure –Manage printer access and login authentication through a central management system with Active Directory and User Authentication
• Conveniently monitor via fleet management software – BRAdmin Light is an enterprise-level device management solution that allows you to manage a fleet of network-connected machines from one centralized location
Series Line-up and Availability
The HL-T4000DW and MFC-T4500DW are both available in Authorized Retail Stores nationwide. For more information, visit http://www.brother.com.ph/
Introducing the models in Brother’s latest Inkjet Printer and Multi-Function Centre Series:
Log on to http://www.brother.com.ph/en/support/vendors for the list of authorized stores and service centers and http://www.brother.com.ph/en/contents/OnlineWarranty for warranty support. Customers may also send Brother Philippines an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for other product inquiries or concerns.
About Brother Philippines
Brother Philippines is a sales subsidiary of the Brother Group. Established in Japan in 1908, the Brother Group delivers products and services to customers all over the world, with manufacturing and sales facilities in 44 countries and regions. Brother Philippines offers products and services with Brother expertise in a wide range of fields such as printing and solutions, home and embroidery sewing machines, labelers, and scanners. Since its establishment in the Philippines in the year 2000, Brother has been placing its customers first everywhere, every time, and has been providing them with superior value with high-quality products and services. Brother also prides itself on its sustainable business practices, taking responsibility, acting respectfully, and making a positive difference through Brother Earth. To learn more about the brand and its products, visit the Brother Philippines website at www.brother.com.ph, like its Facebook page (Facebook.com/BROTHERatyourside), and follow it on Twitter (@BROTHERPhils) and Instagram (@BrotherPhils).