You just got a big commission bonus and now yearning to buy a new LED television for you family. Sounds cool, right? So, you drive to the nearest mall and purchased a 32 inch tv. The thing is, the brand you bought doesn’t come with mounting brackets for tv, so to make it complete, you need to buy the suitable one. Such a stress when you are supposed to be one happy dude/gal.
For those of you who are still planning to buy, don’t be in the same dilemma once you are in the store and read the following tips in selecting the proper brackets for your huge screen.
- First and foremost, to save money, choose a brand which offers tv brackets in a package. It’s such a waste if it doesn’t include those mounting brackets, for it isn’t nice to watch on a big screen that is not, well, mounted.
- Of course, it must be a fit to your screen. Otherwise, it’s pointless to even put it in a bracket.
- Do some research online regarding the brand of your tv. Once you see it, check the various tv brackets they offer along with the correct sizes and model. If you are really sure it fits, then go buy the cheapest you can find.
- Don’t go for those universal mountings coz not all fit all types of tv
- Would you like it wall mounted or standing on the floor?
- There are different types of mounted brackets such as flat, tilted or even those that can be swiveled. Make the decision based on your preference and the space where you want it placed
The above are just the basic tips and there could be more. I suggest do some further research on the internet and for sure, when you are done reading them, you’ll be able to finally decide which to purchase.