Home and Living Home Improvement

Selecting Suitable Mounting Brackets for TV

You just got a big commission bonus and now yearning to buy a new LED television for you family. Sounds cool, right? So, you drive to the nearest mall and purchased a 32 inch tv. The thing is, the brand you bought doesn’t come with mounting brackets for tv, so to make it complete, you need to buy the suitable one. Such a stress when you are supposed to be one happy dude/gal.

Mounting Brackets for TV

For those of you who are still planning to buy, don’t be in the same dilemma once you are in the store and read the following tips in selecting the proper brackets for your huge screen.

• First and foremost, to save money, choose a brand which offers tv brackets in a package. It’s such a waste if it doesn’t include those mounting brackets, for it isn’t nice to watch on a big screen that is not, well, mounted.
  • Of course, it must be a fit to your screen. Otherwise, it’s pointless to even put it in a bracket.
  • Do some research online regarding the brand of your tv. Once you see it, check the various tv brackets they offer along with the correct sizes and model. If you are really sure it fits, then go buy the cheapest you can find.
  • Don’t go for those universal mountings coz not all fit all types of tv
  • Would you like it wall mounted or standing on the floor?
  • There are different types of mounted brackets such as flat, tilted or even those that can be swiveled. Make the decision based on your preference and the space where you want it placed

The above are just the basic tips and there could be more. I suggest do some further research on the internet and for sure, when you are done reading them, you’ll be able to finally decide which to purchase.

Hits: 146

You may also like...

17 Comments

1. Carrie Conley says:

Seems like a lot of work….even If the set comes with brackets….

2. Cindy Merrill says:

Thank you for this useful information, I’ll forward this to my brother, I think he’ll appreciate this.

3. Robin says:

My husband installed 3 of these now. We like the ones that swivel out the best.

4. Wendy Mastin says:

So confusing now what to buy for what and how you want to display things.

5. kim coady says:

I am so clueless when it comes to stuff like this.

6. Nena Sinclair says:

Congrats on the commission check! I’ve been thinking about a new TV, too, I had no idea it was so complicated to buy the mounting bracket! Thanks for the info!

7. Dorothy Boucher says:

sometimes they can be confusing in which one to buy or even getting the better deal 🙂 I always search through the internet but still havn’t found a good enough deal yet to buy one .. Thanks for sharing @tisonlyme143

8. THANK YOU FOR THIS REVIEW===I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO PURCHASE A MOUNTING RACK FOR OUR T.V. & THIS WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL. THX AAGAIN!

9. Sharon Webb says:

That is very useful, thank you so much. We are looking at getting a new T.V., the old one is just about dead…..

thanks again!!!

10. Kim Hendrix says:

Good to know.

11. great review

12. great information here… thanks! we have yet to buy one! 🙂

13. sam dock says:

Good review. Our TV stand actually came with a mounting set but it was too small for our TV.

14. md kennedy says:

I neve thought the bracket could come with the TV! We’re in the market for a new one, so I’ll keep my eyes open.

15. MADDIE K says:

Gread info. We just got a television for the bedroom and need a mounting bracket for it to put it on the wall. I am not sure what kind to get though and this helps.

16. ANN*H says:

I like that you can put the TV’s up especially if you dont have room elsewhere.but I always worry about them falling down – tho I have never heard of any falling off the brackets. I would have to have someone else put them up. thanks for the info

17. Maria Iemma says:

Thank you so much for this post. We have finally bought a new TV and I would like to have it mounted on the wall and was looking for information on this. I am glad I found your post.