Home fragrances can enhance positive moods or remind you of a special memory. The right scent can help you feel more relaxed, in a light-hearted, happy mood or even a bit flirty (wink). Not only that, but it also helps in making your home smell good. If you are looking to eliminate malodors at home or a particular area of the house, mind you that not all scented accessories can do the task. You need a specific odor eliminator and Mia Maison Home Fragrances has a special line perfect for eliminating bad odors – ODOUR AWAY.
Mia Maison has been around and providing superb home fragrances to Filipino homes for the past 14 years. The brand recently launched its revolutionary new concoction line Odour Away. It’s one of those home fragrances that doesn’t just mask the bad odor but actually eliminates it.
What happens is that the nano-enhanced technology in the Odour Away oil interacts with the malodor immediately, breaks down the chemical components and completely eliminates the pesky smell. Mia Maison has perfectly developed products with a combination of cutting-edge home fragrance tech mixed with key knowledge in fragrance performance and creative mixing of lavish perfume oils.
I tried it 2 days ago after I cooked several batches of “pritong galunggong” and since we don’t have an exhaust fan in the kitchen, the after smell was really annoying. The smell stuck onto newly washed clothes which I was supposed to fold, my hair, my bags (gosh) which I forgot to cover and the curtain. I was so pissed then I remembered the Mia Maison package I got over a week ago.
So, after unboxing it and taking the necessary photos, I was relieved to finally smell something good, fresh and clean!
Until now, I can still smell a hint of the particular oil I used, that fresh-air scent by Mia Maison Odour Away Clean Space. Best of all, since the whole family has asthma, somehow it made us breathe better air!
How to Use Mia Maison’s Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser with Odour Away:
- Take off the cover of the diffuser.
- Use the measuring cup which comes with the package and add water. Do not exceed beyond the max level indicated inside the diffuser.
- Add 3-5 drops of your chosen Odour Away Essential Oil
- The mixture of water and oil will look like this. You can already smell it once you poured the oil. Put the lid back and make sure it’s properly closed to avoid any unnecessary splash.
- Connect the plug. It’s 220, so don’t worry. Make sure your hands are not wet or the plug.
- The power button works in 3 ways. 1st touch is to TURN ON the diffuser and night light. 2nd touch is to TURN ON the diffuser but night light OFF. 3rd touch is to TURN OFF both.
- After each use, unplug first, throw away excess liquid, carefully rinse the water tank to remove leftover residue and wipe dry with a soft cloth or paper towel.
Watch this short video:
And that’s it! I assure you, malodors will be gone and you will enjoy using these Mia Maison Odour Away Home Fragrances!
There are 4 available Odour Away scents:
Kitchen Bliss – counteracts fishy, garlic, onion, etc scents in the dining and kitchen areas. Consists of Raspberries, Sweet Cherries, Peaches, Red Roses, and Aromatic Aldehydes.
Bath Time – smells like floating cool and clean soap so you can be assured of a fresh and neat feeling. Ingredients are Lemon, Fresh Green Notes, Jasmines, Lily of the Valley and Warm Cedarwood
Clean Space – totally Zen mood! It relaxes your psyche and body with the combination of Green Tea, Zesty Blood Orange, and Exotic Florals.
Anti-Tobacco – It will give you long-lasting freshness with the mixture of Lavender, Bright Citruses, marine aromatics like Watery Notes, Sea Salt, Ambroxian, and White Sandalwood.
Scents are also available aside from Waterbased Oil, in Aromatherapy Oil, eReed Diffusers and Aerospray ranging from P808 to P4000.
If you’re interested, you can check out Mia Maison on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/miamaisonfragrances/ and on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/miamaisonhomefragrances/