7 out of 10 Filipinos lack Vitamin D and you could be one of them! Well, I don’t want to alarm you, but it is as important because Vitamin D deficiency is linked to chronic diseases like heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes and even cancer. Good thing is, you can easily buy this at any drugstore and you can try Forti-D Vitamin Supplement.
Forti-D Vitamin Supplement is a product from Unilab, one of my most trusted pharma company in the country. Its generic name is Colecalciferol / Cholecalciferol. Adults are supposed to take one soft gel capsule once a day. It’s affordable, for only PhP6.50 per capsule.
Here are some important facts and information for you:
• Vitamin D Deficiency is strongly linked to Chronic Diseases such as Cancer, Heart Failure, Diabetes, etc.
• This is because studies show that 36 of our organs and tissues are regulated by Vitamin D, including our heart, lungs, brain, and bones
• However, not all get the sufficient Vitamin D requirement they need.
• In fact, 7 out of 10 Filipinos are Vitamin D Deficient (based on a study conducted with Hi-Precision Diagnostics, where 8200 Filipinos from key cities in the Philippines were tested for Vitamin D Deficiency)
• Vitamin D-Deficiency happens because:
1. It’s hard to get enough Vitamin D from the sun (indoor lifestyle, clothing, skin color, aging, and use of umbrellas or sunscreen limit Vitamin D absorption)
2. It’s difficult to obtain from food (RDA of Vitamin D is equivalent to 40 eggs / 8 glasses of milk / 800g of salmon / 2 cans of tuna flakes every day)
• 1 Capsule of Forti-D a day gives your daily requirement of 800IU of Vitamin D
• Vitamin D is needed for calcium absorption among infants
• If Vitamin D Concentration in the mother’s breast milk is low (which, as studies show, is usually the case), this may lead to Vitamin D Deficiency in infants.
• Vitamin D Deficiency in infants can cause “rickets, delayed motor development, muscle weakness, aches and pains, and fractures” (see: http://raisingchildren.net.au/articles/vitamin_d.html/context/204)
• Vitamin D Supplementation for breastfeeding mothers is important to help provide Vitamin D requirements of the breastfeeding infant
Start serious protection today with Forti-D because it can help protect you and your loved ones from serious diseases!
Visit www.forti-d.com or LIKE their Facebook page – www.facebook.com/FortiDPHfor regular updates.