I’m on a roll these past few weeks and I needed something to boost me up and cleanse my body. I’ve been cheating on my diet a lot and fear that it will affect my goal of staying fit and healthy. And surprise, surprise because Organique Acai is here to the rescue!
I’ve been hearing a lot of amazing health benefits about it but not enough knowledge (simply no time to Google it lol), and been wanting to try since I’ve first heard about it I think a few years ago. Besides, there are a lot of Acai Berry articles on the net, but friends have been raving about this particular brand and its wonderful effects on their health.
Last April 21, 2016 I was invited for an intimate food tasting media event at Epicurious Restaurant in Shangri-La Plaza Mall featuring Organique Acai. It was a delightful and exclusive food-tasting of the four new Organique Recipes concocted by Chef Sau.
Say what? I didn’t know that Acai Berry and in particular this Organique brand can be included as a food component in recipes or as an ingredient in cooking? But, when I tasted each dish even the dessert and shake, omg! Tasted sooo great!!
But, before I go into those delectable dishes, let’s delve deeper on what Organique Acai is and how it can help you live a healthy lifestyle.
It was really enlightening to hear the “real story” from the horse’s mouth. And that would be from Ms. Cathy Sambalingon – Organique Inc. Vice-President for Marketing. She explained how their Acai Berries are harvested up to the stringent process it goes through in manufacturing to ensure a quality product.
Just imagine the efforts exerted to give consumers the legit healthy drink and the continuous research which now gives us another way to enjoy Organique Acai through Organique Recipes!
Up next was Dr. Sonny Viloria‘s lecture on nutrition and the health benefits of Organique Acai including detoxification, increased energy, stress relief, anti-aging, a better heart health, lower blood pressure, weight control, improved digestion, and improved function of immune cells among others.
To make it easier to understand and sink in so you will try Organique Acai too, below are a few images of its many benefits. I want you to see the things it can do to improve your health big time. It’s not too late so, bear with me and read on.
I’ve been drinking Organique Acai every morning since then. I’ve been taking notes and so far loving the effects. Review of this awesome health drink soon on my other blog!
Now that we know how it can boost our immune system and fight against aging and other known diseases, let’s start you with the appetizer! Recipes are below if you wanna be #BerrySmart and healthy from hereon.
Pan-Seared Salmon-Terrine with Organique Acai Juice Gelee
First bite, I was sold hahahaha.. Had to spread the Organique Acai Juice Gelee all over the salmon so I can taste more goodness! It was a “melt in your mouth” dish and it was gone in minutes! lol
• Fresh Salmon – 60 g
• Olive Oil – 2 Tbsp
• French Beans – 100 g
• Microsprouts – 10 g
• Fresh Basil – 1 pc.
• Unflavored Gelatine – 1 sachet
• Acai Berry Juice – 1/2 cup
• Hot Water – 1/2 cup
• Blue Pea (Edible Flower) – 3 pcs
Acai Berry Gelee
1. Dissolve gelatine with hot water and acai berry. Mix well
2. Pour acai gelatine mixture into a 1/2 inch thick plate or pan.
3. Chill until gelee is set.
1. Season Salmon with Salt and Pepper.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan. Sear both sides of the Salmon. Set Aside.
3. Cut Salmon into square removing the edges.
4. In a small stock pot, boil 2 cups of water. Remove both ends of the
french beans and cut into 3inches. Blanch cook the vegetables for 20
1. Assmble French Beans, Place Salmon on top of the french Beans.
2. Cut the Gelee into square depending on the size of the Salmon. Place
it on top of Salmon.
3. Put microsprouts and fresh basil on top of the gelee.
4. Garnish with Blue Pea
Roasted Organic Chicken Salad w/ Organique Acai Juice Vinaigrette
Love, love salads! And this dish is so healthy coz they also used an organic chicken, didn’t fry instead roasted it! Another plate sorta turned upside down! lol
Roasted Organic Chicken Baby Arugula, Orange and Feta Acai Berry Juice Vinaigrette
• Baby Arugula – 40 g
• Roasted Chicken
– Roasted Chicken – Breast Part
(shredded) – 50 g
– Cayenne Pepper – 1 dash
– Olive Oil – 1 tsp
– Peeled Orange – 3 pcs
– Red Onion (thinly sliced) – 20 g
– Olive Oil
– Acai Berry Juice
– Dijon Mustard – 1 Tbsp
– White Sugar – 1 tsp
– Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
– Fresh Orange JuicE – 1 tsp
– Cherry Tomatoes halved – 1 pc
– Feta Cheese (cubed,medium) –
1. In a small bowl, toss shredded chicken, cayenee pepper, olive oil, red
onion. Season with Salt and pepper. To Taste
2. In a bowl, Pour Acai Berry Juice, add Dijon Mustard. Using wire whisk,
gradually add while whisking Olive oil into the acai berry juice.
3. Add Fresh lemon and orange juice into the mixture, mix well.
4. Add sugar, season with Salt and Pepper
5. Mold Chicken into a medium circle molder. Place Baby Arugula on Top.
6. Pour Acai Berry Vinaigrette on top of Baby Arugula.
7. Garnish with chErry tomatoes and feta cheese and peeled orange.
Beef Tenderloin on Organique Acai Juice Ragout
By the time this beef tenderloin was served, I’m already excited to start on my Organique Acai morning regimen hahaha.. But first, this.. I was so fascinated at how simple this dish was and something I can easily do at home. Will definitely try it out soon!
Poached Apple w/ Organique Acai Berry Juice
Not your ordinary dessert but something easy to make at home to get back your shape! Adding the Vanilla Ice Cream and Red Wine is a plus and lessens the (not so) bitter taste of the Acai juice. Actually complement each other and you bet it was a hit amongst us “sweet lovers”!
Poached Apple with Acai Berry Juice & Red Wine Vanilla Ice Cream
• Red Apple (peeled) – 1 pc
• Red Wine – 2 cup
• Star Anise – 1 pc
• Cinnamon Sticks – 1 pc
• Acai Berry Juice – 1 cup
• Water – 1/2 cup
• Orange – 1 pc
• White Sugar – 1/4 cup
• Vanilla Ice Cream – 1 scoop
• Mint Leaves – 1 pc
1. Peel off the skin of the apple.
2. In a stock pot with medium heat, mix red wine, star anise, cinnamon
sticks, acai berry juice, water, orange and white sugar.
3. Place apple in the stock pot – make sure that is is completely submerged
into the liquid mixture.
4. Cover pot for 10 – 15 minutes.
5. Cut the apple into half – remove seeds.
6. Set Aside until Apple and Liquid is warm.
7. Assemble the apple in a bowl, pour in the liquid acai berry wine mixture.
8. Place Ice cream on top of the apple. Garnish with Mint Leaves.
Organique Acai Berry Smoothie
Another way to enjoy a cold healthy beverage without cheating your diet is this Organique Acai Berry Smoothie treat! One gulp and I’m sold! I forgot to ask what’s in it but I’m pretty sure I can make other smoothies like this using other fruits and the Acai berries will perfectly blend in.
Daily Dose of Organique Acai
Recipes aside, if you intend to take Organique Acai as it is, the recommended dose is 30 to 60 ml per day which can vary depending on the health condition of a person. 30 ml is about equivalent to a regular shot glass. Be careful not to confuse Organique Acai Premium Blend with other acai-berry based products in the market as the former is only one with the highest concentration of acai in the Philippines and does not use preservatives.
In the Philippines, each 946-ml bottle sells with a suggested retail price of Php 2,500 at Robinsons Supermarket, Watsons, Mercury Drug, South Star Drug, and Pure Pharmacy. You can also buy online via Lazada Philippines with free delivery. Organique Acai is also distributed in Hong Kong, Japan and the Middle East.
Be #BerrySmart in taking care of your health, keep updated with “Organique Acai” on Facebook, and Twitter/Instagram at @OrganiqueAcai. Know more about Organique Acai through their website www.organique.asia or call (02) 4703580/(0922) 888 7884.
Thank you Organique Acai and Digital Circles for having me and for introducing Organique Acai Premium Blend into my life!