Christmas is just around the corner. Been hearing Christmas songs from the neighbor’s loud speakers all month long and I kinda like it. I used to start playing the same old songs as soon as October steps in, but not quite in the mood for it yet. Maybe it’s coz we haven’t passed All Saint’s Day yet. I usually decor the house after that, and this year, it may be a little over-decorated, lol.
Anyway, here’s my wishlist for the holidays:
- An iPod nano 4Gb – just to help me sleep at night and accompany me during boring days
- A new car – this would be the ultimate dream come true if this materialized, lol
- A new house – the second ultimate dream I really wish would come true
- A new television set – but this time, I want those awesome huge led tvs
- Any MAC computers – I know my husband would disagree on this because we now have an i7 desktop, a lappy and a netbook and this would really be a luxury!
- A walk-in closet – our room doesn’t have one and my clothes are really all squeezed up in several small closets and portable ones too. The big room upstairs will now be occupied by my other sister and that has a walk-in closet
- A new cell phone for my eldest son – he’s already in high school and been crazy these past few weeks coz his 2nd hand phone is now defective. It was his daddy’s and we don’t have a spare fone to give him
- A new kitchen – our kitchen is like those old kitchen way back 3 decades ago, lol. I wish I can have one like that of Kris Aquino’s million dollar kitchen. Though, I wouldn’t want to spend that much for just a kitchen, so impractical. A simple re-decorating and hi-tech kitchen appliances would do
- 1 week vacation for the whole family in El Nido, Palawan. – Gee, I really wanna have a vacation, in fact, anywhere would do except Manila bound, lol.
- Christmas bonus – oh, I hope this one would really come true!
- PS3 for hubby – he’s been checking out one but if you know him, he wouldn’t buy it unless we have lots of extra moohlah
- Educational books and toys for the little one – he’s going to school now and really love these stuff
Gee, I didn’t notice that I have been typing quite a long list already. These are my wishes for this coming holidays and I do pray that most if not all will come true.
Overall, my top wish and prayer is good health for the whole family including extended ones. We can’t buy it even if we have tons of money in the bank or somewhere else